Top Picks for SSC70

Saturday, March 8, 2014


What a great turnout for Marie's Sketch. There were so many great cards, a huge Thank You to everyone who played along with us... Once again it wasn't easy for us to choose our Top Picks.



Kathya's Pick:
Sammy @ Stampin Sammy

So many wonderful entries for this challenge! Thank you to all who joined us! I loved all the details and layers in Sammy's card. Love the colors on her card.  Congrats Sammy! Thanks for joining us and hope you will play again. 


Joan's Pick:
Asmah @ Qinaahana Arts and Crafts

It was difficult to pick a favourite this week - so many wonderful entries. But my heart belongs to butterflies and flowers and I loved everything about Asmah's card - all the distressing, the colours and how the butterflies are popping off the page.  Congratulations, Asmah.


Brenda's Pick:
Stephanie @ Steph's Shoebox


The bright and cheery colours Stephanie used make me happy indeed! Fabulous choice of patterns, topped off with that awesome ribbon, makes a fantastic card. Congrats, Brenda.


Hayley's Pick:
Lisa T @ Paper and Pawprints
Okay do I even have to say why I love this card??? TOO STINKING CUTE!!! I am so trying to get into a Spring frame of mind and this little card totally took me there - Love the chick, love the egg balloons, LOVE the fun colours - Awesome job Lisa!!! Congrats :)


Marie's Pick:
Hansi @ Quilting With Paper


There are so many wonderful things about Hansi's card--the delicate butterfly, scalloped and beaded trim, beautiful papers, sponged edges that caught my eye. (There is a masculine card done with this sketch on her blog post that is terrific too!)  Congratulations, Hansi, on being a Sunday Stamps Top Pick--don't forget to grab your Top Pick button for your blog from the sidebar.


Holly's Pick:
Tanya @ Tinkerin with Tanya 
This came out so cute.. I love all the patterns in the Paper and the colors. Great use of the Sketch and changing up the Square focal area.

Thank you again to everyone who joined us.. We will see you all back here tomorrow for a new Color Challenge! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Brenda for choosing my card as one of the top picks! Congrats to all of the other top picks as well! Super fantastic work out there!!!

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

Thank you so much for choosing me in the Top Picks, I feel honored and happy. Congratulations to the winners too. Thank you for the great sketch and inspirations.
Hugs xx